To begin

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Life as I see it: my Space edition - The Third

Dear Reader,

I think I'm going to turn this into an annual thing, and let see how long I can keep it up. If you, dear reader, are new to my blog and don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you click on the links for my 2011 and 2010 "my Space editions". But you don't have to, it's entirely up to you. 

1) So I thought that this year, I'll start with my favourite part of my bedroom: the Fantasy Corner.  
-->

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your 'shelf posts'. I think it's high time I do one of my own on my poor, neglected blog.
    That aside, it's been ages Nida!! I've missed reading your blog. Life's been so busy the past few months but now I've finally managed to make it into a medical school, Alhamdulillah! I'd love to talk more about that with you, seeing as you're a full-fledged doctor yourself MashAllah.

    Keep posting!

    Love,
    Hnia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mashallah, and congratulations on making it into med school. You have a really long and gruelling journey ahead of you, but trust in Allah and you'll make it out the other end Inshallah. We definitely need to do a catch up, and if you ever need my help let me know and I can private message you.
      Oh and I'd love to read a post about your bookshelf, at least that way I won't feel like the only book-obsessed med in the world.
      Take care dear,
      Nida

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean. I've already been given 3 tests this month! I hope they go well, In sha Allah. I'm having a lot of trouble studying at the hostel at the mo'.
      And JizakAllah for the advice and offer! I'll definitely send you a private message if I need any help.
      I'll also let you know if I ever do a shelf post! =P

      Love,
      Hnia

      Delete